Saturday, August 30, 2008

U r not alone ..

Actualli i saw this post in da chinese word form,but i knew some1(my dear) duno how to read alot of words,tatz y i wrote in english form ,i pick a few for discussion ba xD .. lol

Yeah,i did agree that at the start of relationship,everyone feels it's sweet,and hapi,as there's one to share with u,everything of u..And when ya alone,u wont feel u r alone anymore,when u did anything,he/she will be ur first priority ..Aiz,but as this goes on,there mayb some quarrel between a couple,but tis is not the main problem u know?i VERY agree , that as time goes by,u r getting lazy to work for da relationship between u n her/him...Tatz y i said , dun be lazy,must hav da passion and da spirit,as how u chase her at da first place(i mean for guyz k,maybe galz too,i duno lol)...

I know u're busy for tis time,busy adapting urself to a new enviroment,busy with ur assignments and study,busy finding a true-hearted fren,busy with everythin..Yeah , i know today it's not yesterday anymore..U r far from me,n there's no way back..u r heading towards ur goal,me too ..even wanna phone or chat with u oso nid to wait till late nite..sumtimes im kinda tired,especially these few dayz of orientation..u know,i reali hope to wait for ur phone,but i feel im tired...I duno wat shud i do,it's not ur fault either,it juz i wan u,but im tired too ...Perhaps u shud know ,whenever i find u,u r busy with ur stuff,but when u find me,i realli try to push away everything im doin for u..

And this few dayz of orientation reali did forming a bond between me and my mates,wao everything that they said is true..It's good to try some new stuffs and adventures,but dun try to switch another bf/gf yeah lolz ..(erm erm)haha..Even we seldom spend time together,ur heart is alwiz bonded with my heart k?I do miss u everytime i did something,and i hope u did well at there too k ?Ntg is impossible if u reali try hard on it ..(no matter how hard i try 2 escape,i juz cant runaway,coz i'd taken by YOU!)haha ..Cheer up k?

K,tatz all for today,next post wil be talkin bout my orientations yeah ...Still got another week to go..hav fun guyz ...

No comments: