Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2008 + 2009 lol ...

As u can see from the title,i wanna compile everythin dat happen within these few months lol ...haha after looking at ppl's blog,sudenly i feel like blogging pulak @@"..Oh well,where shall i start,hmm ...

22 December 2008 , i rmb dat day is monday,coz i ajak wolf to study with me at imu in the morning,coz exam gonna be near soon..Well,my grandma was back home 2 dayz ago,nvr get a chance to talk to her personally,as i went out till late nite,she fell asleep,and most of the time she was restin,so dat day morning,as usual after breakfast i went into the room to look at her,then my aunty came n toook k of her,so i juz went imu with wolf.In IMU,study less than 2 hourz,sudenly get a call from home,my aunty said that my grandma passed away..Haix,i duno how,but at least i knew dat the doctor said she'll be 'ciao-ing' these few dayz,tot of chattin with her after my revision,now dun have the chance anymore..Sigh,i fetch wolf to old town kopitiam to study,then i went b home alone..My grandma,as usual,lyin on the bed,onli one thing,she wont be breathin ald,she's not there ald..My aunt asked me to kneel down and went into the room slowly..i knelt down for 20min,lookin at her,now onli i know i lost sum1 dat is very important..Last time,when shan leave me to singapore,tis is how i tell my fren : sien lo,got petrol oso no 1 to fetch,got money oso no 1 to go out with , got time oso duno how to spend etc..it's true,and im glad my frens stil here for me,and i was hopin 2 see n hear from her everyday,though juz for awhile =) ..Now my grandma left,i'm not able to fetch her to dialysis centre,not able to chat with her,not able to make kuih with her,not able to listen her mumbling..i know im dat kind of person,when u ask me,i sure dun wan or refuse to,but when i did it,i feel it's great..Last time,i had 2 fetch my grandma to dialysis centre,sumtimes maybe i wanna go out with fren,so i ask my mum to fetch her for me,but my mum refuse to,and said if im bz to go out with fren,how bout her busy workin earning money for me..Haix,my mum alwiz won..But everytime i fetched her back home,when she saw me,she was hapi,(i tried be4 i late,n she's not hapi lol)..The nurses there were nice to me oso..On the way fetchin her back,i felt i did sth for my family,i lighten the burden of my parents,n i get to spend time with her..Though my grandma was a diabetes patients,she alwiz tend to collect recipe in how to make cakes and kuih,n whenever im reading the newspaper,for sure she'l b askin me to cut out the recipe for her..And she love making kuih and gave them to my relatives and her frenz..Back to my house,soon few hours later,my relatives came 1 by 1,and alot of ppl gather once again,but not to celebrate..It took 5 dayz for us to pray for my grandma,and actuali i plan to go out with my dear on 25dec,i know i'll be having a lifetime to do so with her,but i onli have dat moment to spend time with my grandma,and i know she understand too..Throughout the dayz,my frenz came n pay my grandma a last visit,even my gf too,im glad they are here,it's like i can see my frenship with them,how we bond tgt,im glad they are here,i alwiz do,thankyou ..Finally it's friday,the day we hav to burry my grandma n sent her off for the last time..During the last pray,i cried,everyone cried..The gal was right,she gave us the best,n she alwiz took the leftover..She work so hard,so now i can stay in a nice house,and affordable to cont my study in uni..She wont be complaining,and she alwiz scared dat she was a burden to anyone of the family..She alwiz teach me how to become a better person,do not waste any money in buyin uselss stuff,told me how lucky i am compare to her during the world war 2..Haix,she was reali a great woman,a great mum,a great grandma..For almost 20years she with me,i know she's been suffer these few months since she fell down and break her bones,everytime we change clothes for her,i knew she's in pain,she's juz keepin it inside her heart..She was lyin in the coffin,peacefully,and having some make-up,whenever i get into the house,i'll stand beside her coffin,lookin at her,how nice she was to me..

31st December 2008 Oh gosh,today is my exam,i planned to use 1 week+ to revise everythin,but becoz of my grandma,now i onli have 2 dayz,reali cramp until i gg =D..realize there's alot to fin,spend my whole night,skip some tat reali hard,lol lazy to memorize,well i found tat da paper was tricky,i can at least pass ba lol...Skipping my feedback after the exam,heading towards my dear house,fetch her for countdown !Actuali my fren suppose to come my place ,since it's not v convenient,and after some voting,we decide to go to jh's house and ask his mum to cook..Dat day i bring my gf to meet them,for the very first time,and she saw my ex too..wonder what she's thinkin dat time,but im willing to fall for her,and im true bout my feeling towards my dear..after makan bit,then went the curve to countdown..sien lo,go there jam 1 hour,see fireworks 20min,go back jam another hour again,i wonder wat others doin dat day too =) ..and btw,Happy New Year !!

1st January 2009 It's the first day of a new year,too bad she's gonna go back to jb today,she's goin out with fren tomolo,im alone again..Feel kinda bad,she came back for almost a month ,i went out with her not more than 10 times,guess my exam n grandma stuff took quite alot of my free time..I'm sry dear,i wish to spend everyday with u,but...(aiya u oso canot everyday go out la -.-)not able to send u off from the bus station,though i did teman u along ur journey,but still i felt sudden lonely..Having abit tearz in my eyes,sobsob,reali dun wan u to leave..Dat nite i rmb i went cc with my IMU fren,wolf,ahbai and ahsong lol ..

Till now,14 of Jan 2009 , wasting quite alot of my free time,alwiz dota at home,do abit houseworks,but luckily,my maid juz come =D,weeee im free from houseworks !!gonna slp early tonite,tomolo gonna go for my Community Orientated Project- C.O.P ...smile alwiz =D,hope this year would be a great year..and i hope we'll be as sweet as usual,a little arguement will be 'rempah-ratus' for us ... =)

No comments: